Microblading is a alternative tattooing method that produces semi-permanent results. However unlike the "block" like and harsh traditional eyebrow tattoos, microblading creates more natural subtle looking eyebrows by drawing strokes of eyebrow hairs.
It requires a manual tool featuring several tiny needles in a row to deposit dye in to the dermal second layer of the skin.
After the initial appointment eyebrows look darker but fade significantly over the healing period. A touch up is necessary after 4 to 6 weeks after the initial service to perfect the shape and the pigment.
The lasting results depends on the skin type, ideally 9 to 16 months. Annual touch up is needed to retain the shape and the color.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Custom brow design
- Initial service
- $25 - Follow up 4 week
- $150 - Touch up 6 to 9 months
- $300 - Touch up 12 to 18 months
Approx. 1.5 hour
please read before your appointment
In order for your new brows to heal properly (and look their best) these Pre & Post
Care Instructions found below are of the UTMOST IMPORTANCE!
Pre-Care instructions are designed to limit bleeding and skin sensitivities during the service.
Excessing bleeding during the procedure can dilute the pigment color and lead to poor results.
- Do not work out 24 hours before procedure.
- NO alcohol or caffeine 24 hours before procedure (Yes, there is caffeine in decaf coffee and tea!).
- Avoid sun and tanning one week prior to procedure.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Advil/Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- Avoid Fish Oil, Prenatal Vitamins, and & quot;Hair, Skin, Nail" supplements 24 hours prior to procedure.
- Discontinue Retin-A 4 weeks prior.
- No brow waxing or tinting one week before.
- Please Note: You will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
Microblading post care
- Apply the after care ointment given (for the amount of days recommended by your artist) with freshly washed hands or a Q-Tip.
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off. Picking can cause scarring and pigment loss!
- COMPLETELY avoid direct sun exposure and tanning beds for a minimum of 4 weeks after your procedure. Direct sunlight can cause the pigment to change color while it is healing and can also cause hyper pigmentation and scarring.
- Avoid pool, sauna, steam rooms, hot showers and/or hot baths for 3 weeks.
- Avoid sweating for a full 10 days. Any physical effort, gym, hot weather, any other activity that may cause sweating through or on the brows will expel pigment from the dermis producing poor results.
- Avoid sleeping on your face/brows for the first 10 days.
- Keep your bangs and hair pulled back from your face for the first 10 days.
- NO makeup or skincare products to be used on the treated area for two weeks.
- NO facials, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
After 10 days, once the area has healed completely, consider using sunblock when going out in the sun to stop the color from fading.
- Eyebrow tinting should not be undertaken for 2 weeks after your procedure.
- Avoid Retin-A, Chemical Peels and Microderms around the brow area once healed.
Please note: Eyebrows will appear darker and bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for the first two weeks. This is very common for all permanent cosmetic procedures.
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have:
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Tendency towards keloids
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Had Botox in the past 2 weeks
- Allergic to anesthetic (Lidocaine)
- Extremely Oily or Problematic Skin